ONE OF AMERICA’S FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES.
Bridge Coating INSPECTORS
BRIDGE COATING INSPECTORS
ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation)
True Inspection Services is looking to hire NACE certified Bridge Coating Inspectors with ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation) experience. Projects are located throughout the state of Ohio.
Competitive pay, benefits, and financial incentives are offered!
Bridge Coatings Inspectors will be responsible for the daily inspection of coatings work on bridges to ensure each project is in compliance with plans and specifications. Must be able to provide solutions to issues that come up on the project and its required to document work daily.
- Prior experience working on ODOT inspection projects
- NACE Coatings Inspector – Level I, II or III
- ODOT Work Type 57 (Sealing of Concrete Surfaces)
- ODOT Work Type 26 (Structural Steel Painting)
- Valid Ohio’s drivers license & good driving record required
- Pass a pre-employment substance abuse test & background test
- Ability to read & interpret construction drawings & specifications
- Proficient computer skills (Word & Excel)
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Capable of effectively working with project team members
- Willing to further education/certifications/experience
Start Date: 2021 Season
Ready To Work With Us?
LET’S GET STARTED
Let's Work Together. START TODAY!
871 S. MAIN ST
URBANA, OH 43078
EASTON TOWN CENTER
4200 REGENT ST STE 200
COLUMBUS, OH 43219
539 ROCK SPRING RD STE 202
BEL AIR, MD 21014