ONE OF AMERICA’S FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES.
Senior Civil ENGINEER
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
True Inspection Services (TIS) currently has a great career opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our growing team and help us expand into design engineering. TIS was established in 2008 and is a minority-owned engineering and inspection company providing services in commercial, government, aviation, and industrial projects.
Provide guidance and technical oversight to junior engineers and other technical staff remotely
Communicate with partnering engineering firms
Assist in expanding design/engineer office
Recruit technical staff
- BA in Civil Engineering (ABET accredited)
- Ohio PE License & NCEES certified
- 10 plus years of experience in the Site and Highway design industry with a focus on transportation engineering.
- Experience mentoring and providing oversight of work performed by junior engineers and/or other technical professionals
- Knowledge of ODOT specifications, submittals, permitting and environmental requirements are desired.
- Roadway, drainage and MOT experience for ODOT and municipal/county projects desired.
- Strong CAD capabilities with experience in one or more of the following: MicroStation, Geopark, Civil 3D and ArcGIS
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with other staff.
True Inspection Services offers an excellent compensation and benefits package which includes, company vehicle, bonus program, 401k match, medical, dental and an employee assistance program.
Start Date: 2021
Ready To Work With Us?
LET’S GET STARTED
Let's Work Together. START TODAY!
605 MIAMI STREET STE 200
URBANA, OH 43078
EASTON TOWN CENTER
4200 REGENT ST STE 200
COLUMBUS, OH 43219
539 ROCK SPRING RD
BEL AIR, MD 21014