ONE OF AMERICA’S FASTEST GROWING COMPANIES.
ODOT (Ohio Department of Transportation)
True Inspection Services is hiring experienced Project Inspectors for heavy highway & structural projects statewide!
Competitive pay, benefits and financial incentives are offered!
TIS Project Inspectors perform inspection services for state, city and county bridge & roadway projects.
Inspecting highway and bridge projects to ensure contractor compliance with ODOT plans & specifications.
Reinforcing & monitoring quality standards, reading blueprints, and completing work on a variety of construction project types.
Notifying the Contractor/Project Engineer about non-conforming work.
Completing Daily reports.
- Two years of transportation construction inspection experience (ODOT experience preferred)
- NICET Highway Construction Level I or II
- Associate Degree in Civil Engineering Technology, Construction Engineering Technology, Construction Management or degrees that exceed these requirements (Example: Bachelor’s in Civil Engineering)
- ACI Concrete Field Testing
- Ohio Aggregate Technician
- ODOT Flexible Pavement
- ODOT Traffic Work Zone
Start Date: 2021 Season
Ready To Work With Us?
LET’S GET STARTED
Let's Work Together. START TODAY!
871 S. MAIN ST
URBANA, OH 43078
EASTON TOWN CENTER
4200 REGENT ST STE 200
COLUMBUS, OH 43219
539 ROCK SPRING RD STE 202
BEL AIR, MD 21014