Project Date: Ongoing
Scope of work for this project includes Eastbound Bridge Rocker Links, Wind Shoes, and Lower Tower Struts.
- Replacing existing suspension tower rocker links and pins.
- Replacing existing suspension tower wind shoes.
- Rehabilitate existing suspension tower lower struts.
- Rehabilitate existing Westbound Bridge Suspension Span stringer expansion bearings.
- Renovation of the existing Eastbound Bridge navigational lighting system.
- Replacing all navigational lighting on the Eastbound William Preston Lane Bridge
- Replacing existing conduit, junction boxes, and wiring as required between the transformer assemblies and navigational lights.
- The work will be from the west deck girder at Pier 1 to the last navigational lights on Pier 41 as shown on the Plans.
TIS Duties for the MDTA Misc. Suspension Span Bay Bridge Rehabilitation
True Inspection Services (TIS) provides Construction Management, Administration, and Inspection Services. TIS also provides a variety of managerial services including ICPM/CPM schedule review, budget management, facilitates monthly progress meetings, holds formal partnering meetings, monthly and quarterly safety inspections, force account tracking, change order processing and mitigation. Additionally, TIS provides oversight of the quality control inspection program and staff through all phases of construction.